EternalPerspectives

This site is dedicated to helping us mere mortals get a grip on the fact that life here on earth is just one dot in our eternal life. May God gift you with eyes to see beyond the trial and tribulations of this world.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Guatemala






What a neat adventure. I didn't realize it had live volcanoes and you can actually see them puffing out smoke (from a distance that is). My only disappointment here was I didn't actually see the orange lava (and don't think I'm the only one that thinks like this; my room mate on the trip wanted to see it too!)

I now have all my pictures back and I'm expecting pictures from other team members this weekend because I'm going to put together a power point presentation on the trip. They'll be showing to at Compass Point Church on March 26th. I'm not sure what time the services are there. I'm thinking it might be shown at all three services.

As a quick summary though; we had a great team, I painted a lot and worked on getting over my fear of heights, we put on a couple of kids programs and we got to tour. Our full weekend away we got to spend in a tourist place near a lake surround by mountains.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

painting that can be a horrifying experience if you take a great fall.

painting heights just should not go together

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Sherrill said...

...and I haven't shown you the best pictures in regard to painting heights!!! I just stayed on the ground and prayed!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home